The Queen's Building group project is going okay so far, there's a chance all our work so far could be up in the air so you'll excuse my lack of enthusiasm at the moment. The week just passed I finished the UDK blockout, and the "concept room". The concept room was suggested by Mike and we all agreed it was a good thing to try, although we decided to stretch it out over 2 days rather than 24 hours since the last time we tried to do something for 24 hours it didn't work.
Here are some shots from the blockout;
And some from the concept room;
Next week I'm going to be focusing on asset creation for the project, and revising the BSP if our layout is changed in our next meeting. Gonna be a busy week, as usual. Task #19 to follow shortly.